Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Four hundred and twenty-three.


Day 9, Wednesday: 121 km, Millay to Dijon - only 423 km to go!!!!!!
What's new: I start making plans that concern life after this trip.(Like going snowboarding in 3 weeks.)
Tool of the day: Pocketknife and handy spoon. I eat 2 Avocados a day.
Hero of the day: Pascale & Alexandre made me the best breaktfast with all regional products, and young mom Marie-Luce hosts me tonight in a beautiful house downtown Dijon, which looks like the Villa Kunterbunt.
Soundtrack (listen to this while you read this post): ZAZ - Je veux

Here, this is my random-pictures-collection. I have been waiting to get an opportunity to share them with you, and because I am beyond tired today (I got very, very lost in Dijon... now I know why Aine said: Avoid towns!), this is it for today.


Majestic cow looking majestic.
This is my favorite picutre from the trip so far!
Steve, the bike, and I went shopping in intermarché.
I just did not feel like taking down the saddle bags, so I took him with me.
(Also, can't be without him anymore.)
"Pas de l'anglais" - No English.
Well, they warned you...


Eating an orange, uploading these pictures,
and listening to French music with Marie-Luce.
The life of a bike-blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment